addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

No BS Just Jeeps Virginia Beach Message Board › Wanted: Jeep XJ NP242 transfer case buy/trade and hood

Wanted: Jeep XJ NP242 transfer case buy/trade and hood

Cordero C.
user 108435382
South Mills, NC
Post #: 2
I'm looking for a NP242 transfer case for my 1998 Jeep XJ. My Jeep currently has a NP231 with 120k miles on it.
Will buy or trade my NP231 for your NP242. also looking for a hood in good shape, possibly in gun metal pearl.