addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

No BS Just Jeeps Virginia Beach Message Board › Miss you guys and steering problems.

Miss you guys and steering problems.

Timothy G.
user 6977371
Brunswick, OH
Post #: 654
Ok first of all I miss you all like crazy. There isn't much of a jeep culture up here in ohio. I hope to make it down there to visit all my jeep friends this summer.
Ok So just to warn you about a steering company that I have been dealing with for the past few months. I was advised that my Steering box was going out soon so I looked at buying a new box from the dealer but that was too high for around $900. So I called AGR steering. They sold me a the box 2 and new pump for around $550 and told me it will be on my door step in about 2 and half weeks. After 10 or so weeks I still havent seen it at my door. They kept telling me that it will ship that friday for the past 7 weeks. They lie to me every week and kept making excuses. They also tell me that they are waiting for final testing and then they will tell me they are waiting on parts. They are a small company but lousy service and full of lies. Has anyone else delt with these guys.