No BS Just Jeeps Virginia Beach Message Board › Parts and Accessories

Parts and Accessories

Brenton
Rebelfish
Virginia Beach, VA
Post #: 1,379
I need a single stock wheel and tire for my 1996 cherokee. I can pay some cash tonight at the meet up. Please call me. May take a set of four if you just wanna get rid of them. Thanks. 717.8813
Brenton
Rebelfish
Virginia Beach, VA
Post #: 1,383
Hey guys, I have a TON A TON of stock parts for 1988-1995 XJs, MJs, YJs, and whatever. I have intake manifolds, air compressors, fuel rails, engine parts, and a BAGILLION more. I have stock front end pieces for cherokees, trim, chrome accessories, shocks, airboxes. Anything you need is just $5-10!!! I need this stuff gone out of my shop. Call me anytime between 0700 and 1500 when I will be at my shop and I can let you know what I have. Some things I have are a little more expensive, I do have 2 BFG 33" A/Ts for 16" rims with over 50% tread. I have shocks for lift kits, I have so much stuff it needs to be gone, seats, doors, rediculous parts you'd never find at a junkyard. Please call me at 757-717-8813. Even if your looking for something I haven't listed, I might have it. I have a 500 square foot storage space at my shop FULL of parts. If nobody wants them by the end of the month its all going to the scrap yard.
Rick & K.
user 13823670
Virginia Beach, VA
Post #: 26
Hey guys, I have a TON A TON of stock parts for 1988-1995 XJs, MJs, YJs, and whatever. I have intake manifolds, air compressors, fuel rails, engine parts, and a BAGILLION more. I have stock front end pieces for cherokees, trim, chrome accessories, shocks, airboxes. Anything you need is just $5-10!!! I need this stuff gone out of my shop. Call me anytime between 0700 and 1500 when I will be at my shop and I can let you know what I have. Some things I have are a little more expensive, I do have 2 BFG 33" A/Ts for 16" rims with over 50% tread. I have shocks for lift kits, I have so much stuff it needs to be gone, seats, doors, rediculous parts you'd never find at a junkyard. Please call me at 757-717-8813. Even if your looking for something I haven't listed, I might have it. I have a 500 square foot storage space at my shop FULL of parts. If nobody wants them by the end of the month its all going to the scrap yard.

Would you have the exhaust down pipe for a 4.0 with the 2 bolt flange that connects to the header? I am collecting parts for a 4.0 head conversion on a CJ.
Justin
user 13608528
Virginia Beach, VA
Post #: 18
Getting ready to convert my factory AC system to an air compressor. I am selling the whole AC system plumbing and all (minus the compressor) for $500. If anyone is interested in adding factory air for cheap please let me know. I am still in the process of gutting everything, getting everything out from behind the dash is a process. If I get any hits I will make it a priority to pull the rest ASAP. Thanks.
Brenton
Rebelfish
Virginia Beach, VA
Post #: 1,386

Would you have the exhaust down pipe for a 4.0 with the 2 bolt flange that connects to the header? I am collecting parts for a 4.0 head conversion on a CJ.

Actually I don't have those. I used to but I used them on a friends jeep. But any other parts just ask
Rick & K.
user 13823670
Virginia Beach, VA
Post #: 27
I would be interested in anything you may have for a CJ or older.
Justin
user 13608528
Virginia Beach, VA
Post #: 19
I have pulled a bunch of stuff off of the Jeep and figured I would throw it up here if anyone is interested.

Spare Tire (rim only wheel is no good)
Spare Tire Carrier
Third Brake Light
Rear License Plate Bracket

/Users/Justin.Simonitsch/Desktop/Wheel­.jpg
/Users/Justin.Simonitsch/Desktop/licen­se plate bracket.jpg
/Users/Justin.Simonitsch/Desktop/tire carrier and 3rd light.jpg

If those pics don't show up and you are interested just send me a message and I can forward them to you. Thanks.
Taazzz
TAAZZZ
Chesapeake, VA
Post #: 250
Over the years of upgrades, I have accumulated extra parts and the wife says everything not being used must go :-) Make an offer on anything.

1. 4-way roller fairlead
2. Standard winch support
3. 100 ft. winch cable and Hook
4. Speed Mount hitch Adapter
5. 6 ft battery power lead with quick connect
6. 20 ft. battery power lead with quick connect
7. Stock TJ Jack
8. Tan/Spice Soft Top Clear side/rear windows
9. 3.73 Gears
John S.
user 5699398
Virginia Beach, VA
Post #: 5
Over the years of upgrades, I have accumulated extra parts and the wife says everything not being used must go :-) Make an offer on anything.

1. 4-way roller fairlead
2. Standard winch support
3. 100 ft. winch cable and Hook
4. Speed Mount hitch Adapter
5. 6 ft battery power lead with quick connect
6. 20 ft. battery power lead with quick connect
7. Stock TJ Jack
8. Tan/Spice Soft Top Clear side/rear windows
9. 3.73 Gears

Taazzz,
I really need a top to my 93 renegade, will the soft top you have fit a YJ? if so would love to know how I can take it off your hands.
Thanks, John
John S.
user 5699398
Virginia Beach, VA
Post #: 6
still looking for a good home for a set of yj axles with 4.10 gears. complete from hub to hub.
picture on my profile

did you ever find a home for these axles?
John