No BS Just Jeeps Virginia Beach Message Board › Parts and Accessories

Parts and Accessories

A former member
Post #: 113
ok well i am selling 4 bfg all terrains very good tread 31x10.5x15 mounted on stock tj mag rims and 2 used stock taillights, 2 stock tj foglights. call me at 9157819563 if you are interested. the tires and rims are currently being stored in DC so i will have to get them on a free weekend.
A former member
Post #: 40
how much for the tires not in a big rush but the cj7's tires are dryrotted and well old lol
A former member
Post #: 114
how much for the tires not in a big rush but the cj7's tires are dryrotted and well old lol
. I would probably go at$500 for the tires and rims.

Rob N
Socar
Group Organizer
Virginia Beach, VA
Post #: 1,336
My Brother-in-law's Jimmy blew the motor in it. He is looking for a cheap vehicle. Under 1k. Preferably a cherokee or comanche. If anyone knows of any dependable vehicle/truck that he can afford, please let me know. Thank You.
SStephanie
ROX-N-MUD
Troy, OH
Post #: 153
i have 4 33" BFG ATs with about 8-9k miles on them for sale as well......
A former member
Post #: 93
how much steph? im looking for lyndas jeep
Rob N
Socar
Group Organizer
Virginia Beach, VA
Post #: 1,337
You know that I still have those 2 33x12.50 BFGs at the house. They still have the nubbies on them.
SStephanie
ROX-N-MUD
Troy, OH
Post #: 154
I think J said $400? I will ask him when he calls later tonight, are you going to AJ Gators tonight??????
SStephanie
ROX-N-MUD
Troy, OH
Post #: 155
there is actually 5 of them if you want the 5th one, it has a small gash, not deep or anything, it can be used as a spare.
SStephanie
ROX-N-MUD
Troy, OH
Post #: 157
Curt - J said $400 for the 5 tires if you want them