No BS Just Jeeps Virginia Beach Message Board › Parts and Accessories

Parts and Accessories

Rob N
Socar
Group Organizer
Virginia Beach, VA
Post #: 1,365
I am looking for a back seat for a TJ. My wife's Jeep came with a YJ seat which I got rid of. It didn't fit right and was unsafe.
A former member
Post #: 115
I am selling my 97 Jeep Wrangler. It is an SE modal, that means it has the 4cyl. It has 170xxx miles but runs like 50000. Has a 5 speed drive train. There are a lot of mods done to this Jeep. Starters it have 4” suspension lift with 35 12.50 15 rims and tires. The tires are in good shape and still have about 50% tread left. The rear axle has been swapped out with a ford 8.8 (you won’t break it plus it has disc brakes all around). Also has installed 4.88 gears with a rear locker. Completely custom roll bar. Front and rear bumpers are custom made. Has rock sliders with steps. Full size matching spare. This Jeep is a beast and runs great. I have had it on the most extreme trails and walked right through them. If you are looking for a show car this is not for you. It is jeep and was built to go off road but will still do 70 down the high way without a problem. If you are looking for something great on gas look at something else. This Jeep is not to bad on gas but if you have to drive back on forth from work 20 miles each way this is not for you. I drive it daily and have no issues. I an looking to trade for a street bike or another Jeep that I can build. I will take a trade with cash as well.
Rob N
Socar
Group Organizer
Virginia Beach, VA
Post #: 1,368
I just saw your Post on Craigslist. I just post my wife's jeep for sale as well.
Here is the Link
Follow the link for photos
Here is the write-up:
For Sale 1998 Jeep Wrangler 4 cylinder 8k or best offer
Red
Automatic Transmission
3 Inch Lift
31 x 10.50 Wrangler BFGs (Rim 15") less then 1000 miles on them plus 4 "Jeep" Alloy rims
Alloy Rims are not currently on the Jeep but I can have them put on if needed
Soft Top (rear window zipper doesn't work)
Brand new Denim Blue Best Top Bikini Top
4 Fog Lights
Trailer Hitch
Removable Bike Rack
JVC (Sirius Radio ready) cd player with speaker bar and upgraded speakers in speaker bar and throughout the vehicle
Air Conditioning (Currently not hooked up to improve Gas mileage)
98,000 miles
Contact Rob Nicolodi - (757)503-2255

Timothy G.
user 6977371
Brunswick, OH
Post #: 476
Hello all I am selling 4 factory jeep TJ rims from a 2005 TJ for $150 OBO.
A former member
Post #: 65
Front bumpers for sale.

Tube with hoop and light tabs: $180

Stock with jugs, angled end caps and plastic sway bar cover: $50

Douglas
user 4508938
Virginia Beach, VA
Post #: 85
I am selling my rims from my JK Wrangler. 37" Pro Comp Xterrains on AEV 17" Rims.

I have 4 tires with 11K miles on them and 5 rims..
Have over $3000 invested into them, would like to get $2000 OBO.

No plugs, no scratches or marks, tires have no rock marks, all highway mileage..

mclaggan123
user 8475395
Virginia Beach, VA
Post #: 135
nice jeep douglas. ive seen you on jeep forums. welcome to the group. so why you selling your tires/rims? i like your hemi and hood.
Douglas
user 4508938
Virginia Beach, VA
Post #: 86
I bought new rims and want to see if I can sell the rims and tires together and just order new tires instead of paying to mount the tires on my new rims..

I also have 5 @ 35" KM2 tires on 18" factory rims that I will sell when new ones are installed.
SStephanie
ROX-N-MUD
Troy, OH
Post #: 219
JKS Front & Rear UPPER CONTROL ARMS...... brand new, was only on the TJ for about a month.. Make offer.

QTY: ITEM NO: DESCRIPTION: PRICE:
1 16213 102 JKS REAR UPPER CONTROL ARMS TJ/ZJ 7101 $276.99
1 16213 101 JKS FR UPPER ARMS TJ/XJ/WJ/ZJ/MJ 7100 $296.99
A former member
Post #: 70
Bumpers are sold.