align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Jenkins Developers and Users Meetup Group Message Board › Getting to Sunday's Hudson Meetup by public transit

Getting to Sunday's Hudson Meetup by public transit

Andrew B.
user 11262150
San Francisco, CA
Just realized I should have mentioned this as well - Digg's offices are close to a couple bus lines, a light rail stop, and a Caltrain station. To get here from around the intersection of 4th St and Market St (i.e., the Powell St BART/Muni station, a block or so from the Moscone Center), you can take a couple different routes - see Google Maps. Again, if you have any trouble, let me know.

A.