Feb 16, 2013 · 11:00 AM
This location is shown only to members
I will be combining 2 of our classes into one this month. This first part of the class will focus on eBooks and the 2nd part on Marketing your book.
eBook topics include:
- What eBooks are, how they are changing the book industry, and what they mean for self-publishing authors.
- The differences between an eBook and a print book.
- How to get your book turned into an eBook.
- Distributing and selling your eBook on the Kindle, Barnes and Noble's Nook, the iPad and more.
- Using eBooks as a marketing tool.
- The future of eBooks including a demonstration of an eBook with embedded video and audio, and an illustrated children’s book.
You will also have a chance to use various eBook readers which will be available at the class such as an iPad, Kindle Fire, Kindle Tablet, Kindle Touch, and Barnes and Noble’s Nook.
Marketing topics include:
- Marketing opportunities for the self-published author
- Book signings and book fairs
- Websites, blogs and social media
- Developing a marketing kit
- Press releases
- Finding your niche market
- Book clubs
Sign up now, space is limited!
Jera Publshing provides the knowledge, services, tools, and support you need to successfully self-publish your book. Contact us to see how we can help you with your book!