How to Self-Publish Your Book, the Basics of Self-Publishing, March 2nd 11am-2pm
March 2, 2013 · 11:00 AM
This location is shown only to members
In this class we will learn what it means to self-publish your book and the steps needed in order to do so. Topics covered are:
- What is self-publishing?
- Why self-publish?
- Differences between self-publishing and other publishing options
- What legal steps you need to take to establish yourself as a self-publisher
- Information on ISBNs, Library of Congress Control Numbers (LCCN), and Copyright registration
- Options available to get your book printed and distributed
- Crunching the numbers: How much will you make per book sold? How does your chosen distribution and printing method affect your bottom line? What price should you sell your book at?
- The editing process
- Interior layout and cover design process
- eBook basics
- Marketing basics
Space is limited, reserve your spot now!
Please do not RSVP yes unless you plan on attending as we have limited seats available.