Learn the steps needed to successfully self-publish your book! In this intensive workshop, self-publishing specialist Kimberly Martin will:
• Provide you with a walk-through of the entire self-publishing process
• Explain the differences between traditional publishing, subsidy publishing, and self-publishing
• Present the options available for self-publishing your book
• Help you chose the right self-publishing method for your book
• Give instructions on how to obtain your ISBNs, copyright, and Library of Congress Control Number (LCCN)
• Explain the methods you can use to print your book
• Demonstrate how to get your book listed for sale on Amazon and BarnesandNoble.com
• Talk about how eBooks are changing the publishing industry, and teach you how to publish your book as an eBook
• Discuss marketing strategies that will help you sell your book
At the end of the seminar you will be given a self-publishing planner to take with you to help guide you on your self-publishing journey.
Coffee, tea, water, and snacks will be provided.
When: Saturday April 19th, 2014 (10am–3pm)
Where: 875 Old Roswell Road, Suite E-300, Roswell, GA 30076
Cost: $295 per person - $195
Only 15 seats are available. Get your reservation in before they are all gone!