addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

North Jersey Anime and Manga Message Board Manga! › Manga recommendations

Manga recommendations

Justin Prince M.
ff663
Tenafly, NJ
Post #: 31
We are an anime AND manga group afterall, so it's about time we have a place to post manga recommendations. I don't read a lot of manga, but I do have a few I highly recommend.

I, Otaku: Struggle in Akihabara (Souta-kun no Akihabara Funtouki)
It's about a closet otaku who ends up meeting an otaku shop owner. Along the way, other people find out about his hobbies, and hilarity ensues! More info here: I, Otaku: Struggle in Akihabara article from Wikipedia

Doubt
It's a short shounen horror manga. Check it out: Doubt article from Wikipedia
Patrick T.
user 13723844
Bergenfield, NJ
Post #: 7
I have a few things to suggest

Franken Fran
A humor/horror series about an eccentric scientist.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
A long running shonen series about a family's conflicts with the machinations of the vampiric Dio throughout the ages.

Mato-chan
A humor manga about a girl fascinated by bugs.
A former member
Post #: 69
It's Not My Fault That I'm Not Popular!

My own description:
What's it like to be a girl who is a Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai (if you haven't read that one there's an anime coming October) reject? A "dark heroine" is born.

Ch. 1- scanlated 8/22/11 by ARS Manga
http://www.mangareade...­