North Jersey Anime and Manga Message Board Anime! › Enough with the Teasers: PERSONA4 Anime Trailer, WITH OP SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enough with the Teasers: PERSONA4 Anime Trailer, WITH OP SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A former member
Post #: 60

YES. YES.

sky's the limit
Shihoko Hirata (no stranger to P4)
Lyrics by LOTUS JUICE (spat mad rhymes in Persona 3)
Arrangement by Shoji Meguro (the Uematsu of MegaTen series)

SO EXCITED FOR THIS DAMN ANIME!!

Edit: found a couple more details:
It will be a 2-cour anime.
ED: Beauty of Destiny
Hirata Shihoko featuring Lotus Juice
Lotus Juice
Shouji Meguro
A former member
Post #: 70
Another teaser, this time from a Nico Nico Douga broadcast hosted by protag's VA.

Persona 4 Portable for vita announcement may be coming soon as well.
Geoffrey Y.
Octosaurus
North Arlington, NJ
Post #: 16
Nice, I can't wait to finally see what this is about. Just not enough time to play through another RPG...

Did Persona ever come out with any other anime for their other games? or is this the first?
Justin Prince M.
ff663
Tenafly, NJ
Post #: 72
Did Persona ever come out with any other anime for their other games? or is this the first?

There was another anime, but trust me, it's better if it were never made. I hear it didn't really follow the game. By the way, I also don't have the time to play the Persona RPGs, though I have one of them. lol I hope I can find time eventually.
A former member
Post #: 75
Goddamn, it's such a good time to be a Persona (4) fan.

Not just this anime coming soon, but:

http://p-atlus.jp/p4u...­ Persona 4 fighting game by Arc System Works, creators of Blazblue and Guilty Gear (the song on the official site is so good- is Daisuke Ishiwatari involved?)

http://www.andriasang...­

Persona 4 The Golden, a remastering of the original game for PS Vita; new personas, voiced dialogue, events, characters, outfits, and area! Also new anime cutscenes! And gameplay tweaks and revisions!
So excited.

And a reaffirmation that P5 is being worked on (won't come out for a long time though). Yay~

A former member
Post #: 76
Oh, and P2: Innocent Sin is coming out on PSP on the 20th.F yes

A former member
Post #: 77
MOTHER OF GOD
DOES THE NARRATOR OF THIS TRAILER SOUND FAMILIAR?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

A former member
Post #: 78
Two threads, bazillions of posts later:

http://www.mayonaka-t...­ final trailer, probably will be on youtube in a few min.

October 6.

edit: youtube-

No more posting about this, ever again.. The end of something leading the way for a beginning (of a show) XD
Justin Prince M.
ff663
Tenafly, NJ
Post #: 79
Oh man... I need to find time for all the shows this Fall season AND the shows from the past mid-season! Persona 4 looks intense. Hopefully it lives up to the trailers and your hype, James!
A former member
Post #: 50