North Jersey Anime and Manga Message Board Anime! › Nichijou end-of-series thread

Nichijou end-of-series thread

A former member
Post #: 81
Depressed that Nichijou will be ending next week. I am 99% sure they won't make another season.
So I will celebrate it with this thread.
A party needs some music, don't you think?
Link to the (official) Nichijou remix album: http://www.mediafire....­
OP1 rock ver.

OP2 Boiled Hard EGG REMIX

OP1 drum and bass remix

OP2 trance remix (my favorite)

A former member
Post #: 82

"Japanese police have opted not to prosecute a trio of students for their Nichijou inspired stunt.

The incident occurred at the campus of Tokyo University (Japan’s top university, generally regarded as a free pass into the civil service or other occupations which pass as “elite” in Japan), where 3 male students in their twenties apparently decided to recreate a scene from “Nichijou” at the expense of other students and staff."

A former member
Post #: 83
I'll return to this thread next sunday.. Until then, I leave you with this beautiful masterpiece:

and...

Justin Prince M.
ff663
Tenafly, NJ
Post #: 81

"Japanese police have opted not to prosecute a trio of students for their Nichijou inspired stunt.

The incident occurred at the campus of Tokyo University (Japan’s top university, generally regarded as a free pass into the civil service or other occupations which pass as “elite” in Japan), where 3 male students in their twenties apparently decided to recreate a scene from “Nichijou” at the expense of other students and staff."

LOL That is SO AMAZING! When I first saw it in Nichijou, I was thinking WTF! Now that some people have brought it to life... just ingenious, especially at ToDai! LOL
A former member
Post #: 87
In four hours it's over (for us). Sigh~ Going to dump some fanart
A former member
Post #: 88

Nakanojo is going, "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHH?" right about now.
A former member
Post #: 89

this artist decided to sex up Nakamura sensei.
A former member
Post #: 90

Please use short-circuit kun on me.
A former member
Post #: 91

Chan-Mio.
A former member
Post #: 92

Of course Mai would wear those.