addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

North Jersey Anime and Manga Message Board Anime! › SELLING 2 TIX FACE VALUE $50 FOR SATURDAY NY ANIME-COMIC CON @ JAVITS

SELLING 2 TIX FACE VALUE $50 FOR SATURDAY NY ANIME-COMIC CON @ JAVITS

Brian "The Show" D...
Bizkit
Elmwood Park, NJ
Post #: 4
if anyone is interested.. i have 2 tickets for the ny comic-con/animefest for SAT ONLY.. i am selling them at face value for $50 per tkt... (im not looking to scalp and make money)

if interested... call/text me at 347-576-0131.. i am located around the teaneck/bogota area and can work out an arrangement to get them to you by tomorrow....

brian...

p.s. i know its gonna be a good con.. but i hate missing out.. sigh..