addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

North Jersey Anime and Manga Message Board Hodge-podge › meet up and other meet up groups

meet up and other meet up groups

carlo d.
user 13466753
Nanuet, NY
Post #: 6
I am starting this discussion so people can post what other groups they are part of and tell everyone about them. It might give us idea for things to do on this group and widen the amount of actives everyone can get into. I have a meet up group myself. racer-x Rockland Anime Club of East Ramapo X (http://www.meetup.com...­) I love it if people will come and join. I won't go much into it myself, because my opinion would be obviously bias sense I help run it and create it. Anyone that is a part of my group can feel free to comment on it. I look forward to hearing about the groups that everyone is involved in outside of this one.