North Jersey Anime and Manga Message Board Anime! › naruto filler ends

naruto filler ends

carlo d.
user 13466753
Nanuet, NY
Post #: 14
Ok yet another end to a long line of filler episodes of naruto. Is there anyone still excited to see new eps of naruto.
Justin Prince M.
ff663
Tenafly, NJ
Post #: 97
I still watch, but I'm not exactly excited. I just sort of mindlessly watch now even if I know the fillers are ending. I must say that some of the fillers were sort of entertaining from this recent string of them. Then there were some that completely bored me.
carlo d.
user 13466753
Nanuet, NY
Post #: 16
I couldn't have said it any better. I completely agree. I even ended up skipping some episode after getting 5 minutes into them. I especially liked the one that followed tsunede. It felt like it could have been cannon.
Lauren A.
vircocha1
Group Organizer
South Bound Brook, NJ
Post #: 48
OO thanks for the heads up! I can start watching Naruto again! I don't bother with the fillers. I'm excited as I love Naruto!
A former member
Post #: 1
Are we watching 2 different naruto's? i just watched it after like 2 months and it's still fillers, 242 Naruto's Vow
carlo d.
user 13466753
Nanuet, NY
Post #: 18
(@ Jet Jaguar) Yes you are correct. But that was the last filler episode. On 1/5/12 a new none filler episode will air. The long awaited episode of naruto meeting killer bee for the first time.