addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

North Jersey Anime and Manga Message Board Anime! › What is your favorite quote from an anime or manga

What is your favorite quote from an anime or manga

carlo d.
user 13466753
Nanuet, NY
Post #: 19
I thought I would start a discussion about people favorite line or quotes from animes and mangas.
carlo d.
user 13466753
Nanuet, NY
Post #: 20
I will start it off. This is from ranma 1/2

Ranma: Ryoga i waited at the agreed place for three days
Akane: Three days?
Ryoga: Oh sure, you waited three days. But when i got there on the fourth day, you already turned your tail and ran!
Akane: Fourth day?
Justin Prince M.
ff663
Tenafly, NJ
Post #: 101
From Evangelion ep. 26:

Misato: Everything is vague. ... That's freedom.

Ryouji: The world that you can do anything you like.

Misato: Yet, you are uneasy.

Fuyutsuki: Don't you know what you should do.

Shinji: What shall I do?

Gendou: I give you an unfreedom.

Asuka: Now that you have top and bottom.

Rei: Now that you lost one degree of freedom.

Misato: Now that you have to stand on the bottom.

Ryouji: But you obtain a comfort.
A former member
Post #: 104
The most profound, thought-provoking, and emotionally impacting quote in all of anime:
"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH"

carlo d.
user 13466753
Nanuet, NY
Post #: 23
@ (James Baek) I really like that one
A former member
Post #: 1
To many good anime quotes out there! I like "As much as I can't stand the humans, I think I loathe tourists even more." Hiei from Yu Yu Hakusho. Basically anything he says is fun.
Aakash R S.
user 17449241
Wood Ridge, NJ
Post #: 12
it's over 9000000000000000!