addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

North Jersey Anime and Manga Message Board Anime! › Free Anime

Free Anime

Closed to new replies

Lanora
LanoraTM
Woodbridge, NJ
Post #: 1
Hey,

Recently a patron donated Witch Hunter Robin I and II, and Hanada Shonen-Shi with Chines subtitles (no English).

If anyone would like to have them, please to me know. I work at a library and can leave them for you under your name where we keep the holds.

Let me know.

Thanks,

Lanora
Geoffrey Y.
Octosaurus
Eugene, OR
Post #: 28
Hanada Shonen-Shi seems like an interesting anime, lots of good reviews on it. Too bad I can't read Chinese :(

http://anidb.net/perl...­
Lanora
LanoraTM
Woodbridge, NJ
Post #: 2
:( Me either - but I figured I'd see if anyone wanted it.