addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

North Jersey Anime and Manga Message Board Anime! › bleach's last arc

bleach's last arc

carlo d.
user 13466753
Nanuet, NY
Post #: 25
It is true people. After a 3 week break bleach's manga writer start his new chapter off in color with the announcement of the final arc. I know allot of people will be upset to see it go, but it is about time. I think he has been trying to hard to stretch it out. I hope the final arc is everything I would expect it to be.I also hope he answers the remaining questions in the series. Anyone have any thoughts or opinons. I promiss not to go on one of my usual bleach rants.
carlo d.
user 13466753
Nanuet, NY
Post #: 26
It looks like that is it for bleach the anime. It has ended and there is a big debate on, if it is coming back or not. It ended without entering the final arc. The common theories going around right now are these.

1. The anime is over. Just one more movie and maybe a couple of OVA's.

2. In place of bad filler the anime is taking a break, In it's stead will be a naruto spin of staring guy, lee or both. After the spin off will continue with the sires

3. The anime is taking a break, In it's stead will be a naruto spin of staring guy, lee or both. After the spin off will they are planning another filler arc then ending the sires .

4. The anime is taking a break, In it's stead will be a naruto spin of staring guy, lee or both. After the spin off will they are planning another filler arc then continuing the sires

I would really like to get some opinions on this. What people think. what people would like to happen. How people fell about the show coming to an end. Also if that is not bad enough it is also going around the naruto is next and doesn't have that long left. If that happens the only long running shonen anime left will be one piece. Does anyone thing there is something out there that can fill the voids when the #1 and #2 anime in japan are gone.
Justin Prince M.
ff663
Tenafly, NJ
Post #: 122
I stopped watching the Bleach anime at around episode 70. I wish it ended a long time ago. I'm actually excited for the Rock Lee spin-off from Naruto. I have always liked it when Lee was featured. I just hope his character doesn't become sickeningly stale.

I do sometimes wonder about the state of Naruto Shippuuden. Although I still watch it (I don't read the manga), it has become more like a habit than the kind of excitement I had of viewing the show during the show's first few seasons.

I'm not sure what could fill the shounen void should Naruto end within the next five years. I'm sure there will be a bandwagon that Shounen Jump will have a hand in forming. It's interesting to see the growth of Gangan titles in popularity, but those wouldn't become the long anime titles like One Piece is right now. I wonder how much Gintama would grow in popularity, but I don't think it will be the one to help fill the void.
Dan S.
user 14138303
Somerset, NJ
Post #: 26
I feel that any anime that got so stale to the point where they need to take breaks over 20 episodes for a 40 episode filler arc, has run it's course... Bleach was notorious for that, especially considering it devoted entire seasons to a filler arc that had absolutely nothing to do with the main story... In the point of the story they are in with Bleach they would of likely went into another 40-50 episodes of filler so it's slow as hell progressing Manga would allow for about 20 episodes of non filler. I stopped caring about Bleach about 2-3 years ago, but kept watching it simply cause it was on, lol... From the little I know about Naruto, I believe they do the same thing, tried seeing a few episodes of that series, and I simply cannot get into it whatsoever. I hope the same thing doesn't happen to Gintama, at least they are smart by taking a break for a while to allow the manga to get ahead of the anime again.
A former member
Post #: 14
Bleach was pretty bad. Too many damn fillers. I lost interest a long time ago in it.