addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
A former member
Post #: 109
Hey all,

I know there are fellow video game enthusiasts in the group so I figure I'd post here.

Diablo III is coming out tomorrow as of this post. If you're going to play it, add me to your friends list. My battletag is h3x#1692 . See you in Sanctuary!

Also, if anyone's going to the midnight launch at the Northvale, NJ GameStop, let me know :) Sucks we can't play till 3 AM , but that's pacific time for you.

And here is the cutest female monk cosplay ever.