North Jersey Anime and Manga Message Board Reviews of ANYTHING! › Crunchyroll Anime

Crunchyroll Anime

A former member
Post #: 2
So, not sure if anyone is on that particular site, but I thought I'd share this. I've been on Crunchyroll.com for a while watching streaming anime, happily paying my $7 a month so I can watch on my phone at work on lunch and not deal with the stupid ads....and they keep giving me backstage passes. Basically, 48hr memberships for anyone who wants to try what the site would be like if you paid for it.

I've got 6 or 7 of them right now, and they keep sending me more! Really, how many people do they think I know? (correction, how many people do they think I know who are NOT lazy and don't illegally watch anime instead of dealing with ads or paying all the time?) So I thought I'd share a code here and see if anyone wants it? If not, oh well. If more then one person does, let me know and I'll post up a few more.

Backstage pass
A former member
Post #: 110
Might as well dump my guest passes here then:

DTFTWGMPGDZ

KJH47F5356V

KWMS6NWGHRS

A former member
Post #: 3
You have the same problem, James? I take it that's where you watched Fate Stay/Zero.biggrin
_pat_
amdhunter
Bronx, NY
Post #: 1
Thanks. I redeemed it and will definitely look forward to using it. :)
I used the 3rd one posted (KWMS6NWGHRS)

A former member
Post #: 4
It's that time of the month, so here's a few more Crunchyroll Passes. I'd use them....Sword Art Online just came out today and Crunchy has it legal streaming~

ME4PEZMFREG

5YZNETU4PA5

EJHXUUR99LC

NVCB5BABLDJ
A former member
Post #: 120
Just saw SAO.. It seemed to go by so quick ; I guess that's a good sign right :D
A former member
Post #: 5
I watched it twice lol. Even got a cousin to watch it at a wedding
Dan S.
user 14138303
Somerset, NJ
Post #: 27
Anyone else see the anime Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita...? I just saw the second episode... I feel I need to wake up now (nothing can be put in words for that level weirdness)
A former member
Post #: 121
Yeah, I just saw it too. The original LNs were written by Romeo Tanaka who I am a fan of and it's being done by the people behind the Persona 4 anime I believe.

Those chickens.
A former member
Post #: 6
I haven't watched that one yet, you guys recommed it? Just watched Campione!'s first episode, and really liked it. Kept having flashes to To Aru Majutsu no Index though....