addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

North Jersey Anime and Manga Message Board Reviews of ANYTHING! › Crunchyroll Anime

Crunchyroll Anime

Dan S.
user 14138303
Somerset, NJ
Post #: 28
Yeah, I'd recommend it, it's kinda cute funny... weird as anything you will ever see though
A former member
Post #: 6
Anyone else see the anime Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita...? I just saw the second episode... I feel I need to wake up now (nothing can be put in words for that level weirdness)

Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita is so weird, so awesome, and definitely different. I like it.

I completely did not expect the bread scene from episode 1... that was kinda shocking. LOL!!!
A former member
Post #: 7
Anyone else see the anime Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita...? I just saw the second episode... I feel I need to wake up now (nothing can be put in words for that level weirdness)

Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita is so weird, so awesome, and definitely different. I like it.

I completely did not expect the bread scene from episode 1... that was kinda shocking. LOL!!!

This scene was the most epic WTF ever!!!

The OP is pretty catchy...

Dan S.
user 14138303
Somerset, NJ
Post #: 29
The bread make me choke up on something I was eating while watching that episode... I love that what.. dafuq...?

Dan S.
user 14138303
Somerset, NJ
Post #: 30

You saw the second episode right? Them chickens... seriously!! THE CHICKENS!!! OMG...
A former member
Post #: 10
Anyo­ne else see the anime Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita...? I just saw the second episode... I feel I need to wake up now (nothing can be put in words for that level weirdness)

You saw the second episode right? Them chickens... seriously!! THE CHICKENS!!! OMG...

I cracked up when the glasses literally translated the curse words. LOL!!!!

Chickens: "Female dog, Fornicate, feces..."
Main Character: "I think these glasses are literately translating obscenities"

LOL!!!
_pat_
amdhunter
Bronx, NY
Post #: 4
Just saw SAO.. It seemed to go by so quick ; I guess that's a good sign right :D

Figured I'd give this a shot. Seems pretty good. I have a friend who lost his life playing Warcraft and I seriously have to send him this.

And you guys know what? If that were real, I'd still go in and try at it. Screw logging off, I won't need it.
A former member
Post #: 7
Just saw SAO.. It seemed to go by so quick ; I guess that's a good sign right :D

Figured I'd give this a shot. Seems pretty good. I have a friend who lost his life playing Warcraft and I seriously have to send him this.

And you guys know what? If that were real, I'd still go in and try at it. Screw logging off, I won't need it.

Haha, I don't think you're the only one who feels that way! Of course, your body being in a coma kinda stinks though.
A former member
Post #: 123
I bet Kirito is The One.

A former member
Post #: 13
This anime made me cry like a baby. shock

Link to it on CrunchyRoll: http://www.crunchyrol...­

Get tissues, this is one of the saddest anime series ever.