Unfortunately due to weather, we are POSTPONING this evenings event at the IRON MONKEY ROOFTOP until THURSDAY, JULY 15th at 6PM. The weather for today and tomorrow are of concern and we would prefer that those who have never been to the Iron Monkey have the opportunity to see it during optimal weather. I apologize to all that will be unable to make it on Thursday and ask that you revise you RSVP accordingly so we know how many to expect.
As always, I look forward to seeing you all.
DJC Social Group Organizer
(PS there is no cover for our events)