Hello, and welcome to Just Graduated College and Moved to SV (JGC-SV)!
You are now a member of one of the best groups on meetup. We know that being new to SV is tough, and we’re here to help. We’re fun, we’re active, and we’ve got a great mix of people.
Five important rules first:
1. Join the JGC group page on facebook. By doing so you’ll help us verify that you’re a real person and keep JGC a safe environment for everyone. Not joining this group will cause the organizers to remove you from the group and ban you permanently.
2. You must be 21 to 29. We strictly enforce this.
3. Add a picture and introduction to your profile. You can’t be a member without it. JGC is a lurk-free environment.
4. Commit to attend events you RSVP for. To be an active member of JGC, attend one event every 8 weeks.
5. Be kind, considerate and respectful with a positive attitude. One Love.
Now for the cool stuff:
• Browse our meetup page to see who we are and what we do.
• Stop by our about us page for pictures of past events and our policies.
• When you’re through, check out our extensive events calendar, and RSVP!
• We look forward to meeting you soon – so RSVP YES to an event =).
Whatever your interests, our friendly organizers at JGC have got something for you. We’ll see you at the movies, at the bar, in the great outdoors, or at the next charity event or stewardship project.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact one of your friendly JGC organizers directly - we’re here to help.
Love, Peace, No War and get ready to have some fun!
The Organizers of JGC-SV
|Page title||Most recent update||Last edited by|
|Membership Policies||February 5, 2011 10:58 PM||Team J.|
|Welcome to Just Graduated College and Moved to SV||February 5, 2011 10:57 PM||Team J.|
|About Just Graduated College and Moved to Silicon Valley||February 5, 2011 10:55 PM||Team J.|