|Sent on:||Wednesday, January 23, 2013 11:22 AM|
Hello, thanks to all that have RSVP'd to this photowalk event. We've decided to limit the walk to 80 people - 40 spots here and 40 on the FunSeekers event.
There are a few on the waiting list - please RSVP on only one event page or change your RSVP to NO if you can no longer join.
Our meetup event: http://www.meetup.com/joburg-photowalkers/events/98323982/
FunSeekers event: http://www.meetup.com/FunSeekers-Johannesburg/events/80215572/
There will be a group that goes by car and a group for cyclists - who would be keen to cycle?
The route for Saturday, January 26, 2013
1. All meet at Rhodes Park Bowling club at 14h00 to leave at 14h30.
2. Scott House (King Edward st)
3. Jeppy High School for Girls (Links st).
3. Kagyu Samye Dzong Johannesburg (KSDJ) Buddhist Center (Floss st).
4. Langerman Kop view of City (Rocket st).
5. Stroll of antique stores (Queen st). There is loads of parking by the Minuteman Press on Langerman Drive.
6. Back to Rhodes Park Bowling Club for social and sun downers.