addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Joburg Photowalkers Message Board › Graveyard

Graveyard

Paula
user 34674122
Johannesburg, ZA
Post #: 1
I read about your thoughts on going to a graveyard. I took students to the Germiston graveyard on a wintery grey day. It was the second time I had been, I had not asked permission, there wasn't a soul around (no pun intended). Lovely statues, many broken which added to the outting. Gorgeous gnarled old trees and lovely old headstones. As soon cars started ariving for a funeral we did the right thing and left-post haste!