The Joomla Bay Area Users Group Message Board Joomla Day and Events in SF Bay Area › Carpool to Joomla World Conference

Carpool to Joomla World Conference

James F.
JamesForeman
Group Organizer
San Rafael, CA
Post #: 13
Hello from James Foreman!

Many people are going to the Joomla World Conference and need rides. Please post them here. I am wanting to find someone to drive, so please let me know if you are either in San Francisco, or going through San Francisco and can give a ride to myself and/or others.

Thanks!

James Foreman
e: webman@jamesforeman.biz
Renea L.
rleathers
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 2
I will be driving from Sausalito Friday, Saturday and Sunday and can take three more people.
But, I have only lived in the San Francisco area for a month so I don't know my way around well enough to fetch anyone. (i havent learned how long it really takes to navigate around this city.)

So as long as people can gather at one easy-to-find location, I can drive. Was planning on leaving at 7am Friday. I'm hoping that leaves enough time to walk to the Townhall since we can't park on site that day.

Any donations for gas are always appreciated!

Renea Leathers
cell: 901-237-1703
renea@creativereboot.com
James F.
JamesForeman
Group Organizer
San Rafael, CA
Post #: 14
Hello Renea,

This could work well for you to pick me, or others up, at a specific location along your way. I know where to park and all else at eBay Town Hall.

I will take a look at the route that is best for you coming through SF and I can make it easy for picking me up. I am really right in line with your travel path anyhow.

Would be good to talk Joomla and we can walk to the Town Hall no problem. I think 7am will work if you leave right at 7am and there are no accidents or slow downs, a bit earlier on Friday might be best... but no problem for me. I think they will not really get going till 9am.

Let's check in by Thursday to coordinate. I will definitely pay for gas etc.

Thanks!

James
A former member
Post #: 1
I will be driving all three days from El Sobrante if anyone needs a ride from over here in the East Bay. A good connection by BART is the Orinda station.
Let me know.
john@johnoster.com