Topic: The Basics - Let's talk about the basics of Joomla Security, Joomla Administration, etc.
LOCATION: Improving Enterprises off the Dallas North Tollway has agreed to host our meeting and provide refreshments! (No beer, but at least some pizza or sandwiches ). Note: This is a new location even though it is still off the Tollway. The address is now 16633 Dallas Parkway, Suite 100, Addison. Building is on the West side of the Tollway. It can be accessed from the Southbound service road or (from the back) off of Westgrove. The North side of the first floor belongs to Improving Enterprises.
Time: 6:30-7:00 pm Eating and Networking / 7:00 pm Meeting Starts (Building security will let you in.)
Welcome to the primary monthly meeting of the Joomla Users Group! Please join us for a tip & tricks exchange between fans of the world's most popular web development tool!
BRING: A laptop with WI-FI card to get the most benefit out of the meeting.
• Introductions: The meeting usually begins with brief introductions around the table.
• Announcements: We usually take some time for announcements about Joomla, Joomla Events, or accomplishments.
• Topic of the Day: The Basics - Let's talk about the basics of Joomla Security, Joomla Administration, etc.
• Q&A: Time will be provided for general questions and answers
• WrapUp, Networking, and Planning for the next meeting.