Joomla! User Group - Dallas / Fort Worth Message Board Opportunities › Need Help with site

Need Help with site

A former member
Post #: 1
I am using Joomla for my church website. I am getting code in the upper left hand corner. I and lost as were it is coming from ...

I would appreciate if someone will help me

www.gstop.org
Jon S.
computerservice
Arlington, TX
Post #: 349
If you mean the upper left corner, that looks like its tied to the Breadcrumb module.

Go to Module Manager and disable the Breadcrumb
D.D.
Gainesville, TX
Post #: 9
Duran, the text I see in the upper left hand corner is /v2/templates/Fall2010/

It scrolls with your content so I can only assume it is in the CSS. Please tell me the name of the template and the website you downloaded it from. I will download a copy and look through it to find the errant text.

~Debbie (D.D.)

Wilma
geekette
Group Organizer
Mansfield, TX
Post #: 72
As I mentioned in my email, I did a "View Source" to take a quick look at the source for the page. The first line in the <head> is "/v2/templates/Fall2010/" without any brackets. That may be your problem.

As someone else mentioned, you should review your index.php file You can do so from the administrator panel by choosing Extensions->Template Manager. Then select to edit the template you are using. From the specific template, there is an "Edit HTML" button at the top.

Wilma