addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 1
Team,

I'm a new user to Joomla, and I'm really excited about its potential. Right now I'm having trouble with templates.

When I select a template to be the new default template and the star changes to reflect the new default, the assigned check mark does not follow. So, my template does not change! Arrgh!!!

Can someone please help me?

Thanks,
James
817-201-6741
Scott H.
user 11264077
Bedford, TX
Post #: 3
Are you refreshing the page after you change the default? Just logged onto one of my sites and changed the default. Didn't see the assigned check mark change, just the default star. However, upon refreshing the actual site, the template did switch.

Give me a call if that doesn't work and we can talk about it.

Scott

214-418-9230
A former member
Post #: 2
Scott,

Thank you so much!! I ended up finding out that the template I was using had a bug in it. Once I uninstalled it, switching back an forth between other templates was no problem!

Considering I am pretty new to this, I'd still like to take you up sometime on your willingness to talk. I'm sure I will continue to have questions!

Thanks Again,
James
817-201-6741