addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The San Francisco J Rock Meetup Message Board › Hiring for Management of Japanese Goods retail stores.

Hiring for Management of Japanese Goods retail stores. Japanese Automotive and Japanese Toys

Angela
user 14105053
Burlingame, CA
Post #: 18
I am representing a successful, nationwide Japanese Automotive Accessories retail store. I have opportunities available for Management of this store and also a separate position for its neighboring Japanese Toys and Goods shop. Japanese/English bilingual skills preferred and preferred to be able to read product’s descriptions in kanji. Responsibilities include management of staff, shop and inventory control. Located in San Francisco and includes benefits. If you are interested or can recommend somebody who would be, please email me at angela@ts2recruit.com with your resume and schedule a time to call me at 310-715-3394 to discuss further.

Talk Soon,
Angela Pappariella