The San Francisco J Rock Meetup Message Board › Don't Forget - Sugizo w/ Juno Reactor and Autograph Session Tomorrow 9/23

Don't Forget - Sugizo w/ Juno Reactor and Autograph Session Tomorrow 9/23

Deann (Dee Ann) B.
Misticmuse
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 1
Just a reminder.....
The concert is tomorrow night at The Independent in SF. It is unfortunately a 21 and over venue. But fear not for those of you under 21....you CAN attend the Autograph Session at Kinokuniya Bookstore in JTown! There will be merchandise available for purchase, and exclusive merchandise too. The autograph session and Q&A starts at 3:00pm (ends at 5:30).

The show starts at 8:00pm with Future Rock from Chicago and what I was told tonight was that Sugizo and Juno will be on at 10:00pm. The flyers say 9:00pm, so I would get there by 9 to be sure. Also, parking is not the greatest over there, so the earlier the better.

If your up tonight at 10:00, tune into Shibuya Airwaves. Sugizo is doing an interview!

Hope to see you there and be sure to wear your JRR shirts if you got em'. Give them a little support too! I forgot to ask if there will be JRR shirts at the show for purchase, but if they are, they run about $15.

See ya there!