Re: [javascript-10] Chicago iPhone/iPad Three Day IOS 5.0 Intensive Boot Camp this October 28-30. Still a few seats available at Early Bird Rate

From: Matthew L.
Sent on: Monday, October 24, 2011 11:35 AM
Meetup.com profiles says he is in NY/SF.....He is spamming groups all 
over the country.....needs to be stopped.


On 10/24/[masked]:30 AM, coreyhaines wrote:
> Does anyone know this guy?
>
> Looks like this is him: twitter.com/Jonathan­Sarno
>
> I sent a tweet to him, maybe others can do it, as well. Raise a bit of
> awareness around him.
>
> On Mon, Oct 24, 2011 at 11:24 AM, Matthew Lechleider
> <[address removed]>  wrote:
>> Spammer has multiple gmail accounts.  I have older message from Jonathan
>> Sarno [address removed], while this was from
>> [address removed].
>>
>> How lame is that?  Jonathan Sarno, please stop bothering every tech meetup
>> group in Chicago.
>>
>>
>> On 10/24/[masked]:19 AM, coreyhaines wrote:
>>> Didn't we boot this guy?
>>>
>>> On Mon, Oct 24, 2011 at 11:17 AM, Jonathan Sarno
>>> <[address removed]>    wrote:
>>>> The training was worth every penny spent, every minute attended, and
>>>> every
>>>> mile driven (400 miles total).  I was very happy with the trainer Arek.
>>>>   He
>>>> did a great job.  He's very knowledgable with  good presentation and
>>>> training skills" - Mazen Neffakh,  attended March 2011 Chicago iPhone
>>>> Boot
>>>> Camp.
>>>>
>>>> The three day intensive Chicago iPhone/iPad IOS 5.0 workshop is October
>>>> 28-30, from 10am-6pm - a full 24 hours of training. It covers the
>>>> fundamentals and advanced feature of iPhone development, enough material
>>>> that after the workshop you should be able to develop your own iPhone
>>>> application and upload it to the AppStore. The workshop is limited in
>>>> size
>>>> and features hands on exercises under the supervision of the instructor.
>>>>
>>>> The iPhone Boot Camps are arguably the most affordable and experienced
>>>> iPhone application development workshops. Our rates are often half the
>>>> price
>>>> of other workshops and our trainers the most experienced in the field,
>>>> with
>>>> apps in the top ten in the iPhone store and/or authors of popular books
>>>> on
>>>> iPhone development. Since 2008 we have trained over 1,000 developers in
>>>> over
>>>> 60 workshops.
>>>>
>>>> We are the only iPhone training to offer a full money back guarantee
>>>> after
>>>> the first day of the workshop if you are not completely satisfied with
>>>> the
>>>> training - no questions asked. Keep in mind that if you do not have a
>>>> basic
>>>> understanding of Object Oriented Programming (OOP) the workshop will be
>>>> extremely challenging.
>>>>
>>>> To register: http://chicagoiph...­ and save at the
>>>> early bird rate.
>>>>
>>>> To find out more about the iPhone Boot Camp, including videos, a detailed
>>>> syllabus, links to our local meetup groups and detailed info on how to
>>>> prepare for the workshop go to our main
>>>> site: http://www.iphone...­
>>>>
>>>> Feel free to call if you have any questions -[masked]
>>>>
>>>> Best
>>>> Jonathan Sarno
>>>> The Chicago iPhone Boot Camp
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on
>>>> this mailing list ([address removed])
>>>> This message was sent by Jonathan Sarno ([address removed]) from
>>>> Chicago JavaScript Meetup Group.
>>>> To learn more about Jonathan Sarno, visit his/her member profile
>>>> To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here
>>>>
>>>> Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked] |
>>>> [address removed]
>>>
>>> --
>>> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on
>>> this mailing list ([address removed])
>>> http://www.meetup...­
>>> This message was sent by coreyhaines ([address removed]) from Chicago
>>> JavaScript Meetup Group.
>>> To learn more about coreyhaines, visit his/her member profile:
>>> http://www.meetup...­
>>> To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here:
>>> http://www.meetup...­
>>> Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked] |
>>> [address removed]
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on
>> this mailing list ([address removed])
>> http://www.meetup...­
>> This message was sent by Matthew Lechleider ([address removed]) from
>> Chicago JavaScript Meetup Group.
>> To learn more about Matthew Lechleider, visit his/her member profile:
>> http://www.meetup...­
>> To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here:
>> http://www.meetup...­
>> Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked] |
>> [address removed]
>>
>>
>
>
> --
> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
> http://www.meetup...­
> This message was sent by coreyhaines ([address removed]) from Chicago JavaScript Meetup Group.
> To learn more about coreyhaines, visit his/her member profile: http://www.meetup...­
> To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here: http://www.meetup...­
> Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked] | [address removed]
>

Our Sponsors

  • Bitovi

    The maintainable Javascript experts. We organize and speak at JS.Chi.

  • Enova Financial

    An adventurous Ruby/Javascript shop. Providing a room, pizza, and beer.

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy