addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 3
We have started to plan the second js.chi() meeting. We are looking for a few changes compared to the first meeting. There is clearly a need for more structured communication, so current thinking is to go to the presentation format. We may have couple presentations totaling for example 40 minutes and the remaining 20 minutes for a free discussion. To accommodate the format, we are looking for a room, where we may have a projector (or bring one), or at least a whiteboard. We still would like to have it in downtown Chicago. If you know a good place meeting the needs, please, speak up!

The date, time, and topics are up for voting at Google Moderator at the http://TinyURL.com/js...­ link. Please, speak up!

-Vlad
Justin M.
user 6038412
Libertyville, IL
Post #: 2
Just added about 10 different questions. I can talk on 2 of them for 10 minutes each. Vlad, let me know when you've picked the topics. Please give me 3 days or so to prepare.
A former member
Post #: 5
Announcing a new Meetup for Chicago JavaScript Meetup Group!

What: Meetup 2

When: Thursday, November 20, 2008 5:00 PM

Where: One of the classrooms at the DePaul's Loop Center. Click the link below to find out details!

Meetup Description: On the second meetup we will try out the idea of being a notch more presentation-style. The folks from JupiterIT will present the JavaScript MVC and talk about the cross-browser issues. We will plan one more topic, so that there is 30-40 minutes of presentations and the rest is a free-form communication.

The day choice followed the members' preferences, and the time choice was driven by the room availability. The specific room will be known tomorrow, at which time the update will be posted.

There will be no drinks or refreshments served in the room, but you may bring your own.

See you at DePaul!

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­
A former member
Post #: 1
Damn, too bad i missed this, just joined today.
If you guys are lacking for a venue I have some connections with guys at Chicago Linux User group, and i could ask them for a free space at the Institute of Design dowtown on Illinois and La Salle.

Luca