Chicago JavaScript Meetup Group Message Board Chicago JavaScript Meetup Schedules and Logistics › Tech in the Middle 2010 Conference Announcement

Tech in the Middle 2010 Conference Announcement

A former member
Post #: 1
I am one of the organizers for the Tech in the Middle 2010 Conference taking place here in Chicago on September 11 (www.techinthemiddle.com). The conference will consist of workshops and talks relative to mobile/cloud development and entrepreneurship. There will be a total of 22 talks and 8 workshops throughout the day (2 of the talks will be kenotes - one on mobile and the other on cloud). We are offering a 50% discount on all regularly priced tickets ($24.95) purchased before May 29 and I wanted to make the Javascript group aware of the discount. We also are currently accepting sponsors and speaker/workshop requests.

If you are interested in speaking or hosting a workshop, please submit your request to: www.techinthemiddle.com/beaspeaker

If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, please fill out our sponsor form at: www.techinthemiddle.com/beasponsor

Please feel free to contact me at gabe@techinthemiddle.com if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Gabe Garms
Tech in the Middle, Inc.
www.techinthemiddle.com