Spreecast is a San Francisco based start-up focusing on the live-video
space. We have a consumer application for desktop browsers and
mobile devices. Our application has elements of video communications
(ie Skype, Webex) as well as broadcast media (ie, Hulu, Youtube).
The founder, Jeff Fluhr, has a proven track record - his last company
was StubHub.com, which was acquired by eBay for $310mm. We are very
entrepreneurial and looking for like-minded people who are excited
about getting in early and building something big.
We've got the beginnings of a terrific team, and we're looking to
grow. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to make a huge
impact on the business. If you like taking on interesting technical
challenges then this is for you.
actionscript and mobile.
* Become key part of engineering team building our consumer web application
* Work as part of our team to develop new features and prototypes for
a high availability system that people enjoy using.
* Perform code reviews.
* Experience with high volume, highly available systems.
* Experience with testing from the unit level all the way up to
NICE TO HAVE
* Experience with Socket.IO
* Development experience using node.js framework
* Degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
* Experience with git.
* Experience with automated regression testing systems.
HOW TO APPLY
* Respond to [address removed].
* Links to some projects you've worked on.
Thank you for your time and we look forward to hearing from you.