The HTML5 Developer Conference will be held on October 15-16 at the gorgeous Palace Hotel in San Francisco, and registration is now open.
Speakers this time hail from Google, Facebook, Yahoo, Twitter, Adobe, Microsoft, LinkedIn, Mozilla, Airbnb and many other companies. View the full speaker list.
Early bird tickets are super, super discounted for our meetup peeps (that's you!) and the price will slightly increase as each group of tickets sells out.
New this time:
- Our new venue is the much larger Palace Hotel. (Need a room? We have a group rate.)
- Expanded staff to handle the growth and provide more amenities for speakers and attendees. Eventbrite itself has kindly donated help with registration.
- Strengthened vetting for the hour-long speakers via a new advisory board, with a growth path for new speakers in the form of lightning talks.
- Expanded to two days so you can see the speakers you want more easily.
Still the same:
- Continue to offer a diverse group of some of the best speakers in the industry on leading edge topics.
- Continue to offer the most reasonable price at possibly the most difficult location in the world to do it in—our beloved downtown San Francisco.
- Still a grass roots event run by people who code for a living.
Have questions? Email me or tweet @drnugent.