addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The SF JavaScript Meetup Message Board › KICK-ASS front-end (Javascript, HTML5, CSS3) Engineer

KICK-ASS front-end (Javascript, HTML5, CSS3) Engineer

This message board is read-only.

A former member
Post #: 2
KICKASS Frontend (Javascript + HTML5) Engineer

If you

• love to be challenged
  • want to work on hard technical problems
  • enjoy building systems to scale and love javascript
  • consider yourself to be an top-noch programer and are a fast-learner

Then ping me! The project involves building a cutting edge online advertising solution and we need a KICK-ASS front-end (Javascript, HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, & PHP) Engineer
Send me an email with your info (linked-in/resume) and I can give you more info.

~Farhad