This message board is read-only.
|A former member|
This is a full time, on-site, salaried Front-End Engineer position located in San Francisco, CA paying $80,000-$140,000 depending on experience + benefits. Consultants considered as well. No telecommuting allowed. US Citizens or Green Card holders only please. Local candidates only. Thank you.
Really smart people doing groundbreaking stuff. Building a unique mass-market service that gives individuals personalized health feedback based on their vital signs, especially heart rate. Along the way, we are also amassing the world’s single largest repository of vital signs — a biometric data set few people have seen before but that you’ll get to work on every day. Based in the sunny part of San Francisco close to BART/MUNI and parking.
* Architect the client-side codebase of our web application.
* Translate product sketches, specs, and mocks into functional user interfaces, delivering a compelling user experience.
* Work collaboratively with our talented back end developers to quickly complete projects in an agile environment.
* Help shape product direction, lead and own outcomes, and contribute to a fun culture.
* Experience building web applications with the Zend framework or similar MVC framework.
* Comfortable working with source control (Git, SVN, or similar).
* Passionate about producing optimized, clean, standards-compliant code using best practices in front end engineering.
* Familiar with the agile philosophy for software development.
* Experience with staged deployment environments.
* No offshore contractor inquiries please. You need to be local in the Bay Area and eligible to work in the US.
* BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience.
* Experience testing views using a tool like QUnit, Jasmine or Selenium.
* Experience with FLOT, Canvas and other data visualization tools.
* Active involvement in open source projects.
* Experience with Social Network APIs (Facebook, Twitter, et al.)
If you are interested in this job, please submit your resume and salary requirements to opensourcestaffing|AT|gmail.com