This message board is read-only.
San Francisco, CA
WideOrbit is a VC backed pre-IPO company in San Francisco. We've been growing year over year by 30% for the past 10 years and planning on going public in the next year or two. We're looking for talented engineering and product development people to join our team. Take a look below!
We're launching a new product, and we need to find a seasoned software professional to architect, design, and develop core areas and features for the WideOrbit Sales/CRM SaaS application. Working with a team of top engineers, the right candidate will deliver the application architecture using state-of-the-art UI & Web front-end technologies while focusing on usability, scalability and maintainability aspects.
• Integrate a robust unit, functional and integration testing framework into the application UI.
• Work with the architects, developers and QA team both on-shore and off-shore, throughout the product development and maintenance phases.
• Work with Product Management, QA and Documentation teams to deliver software releases of highest quality
• Constantly focus on customer success and delight by actively engaging with Support and Project teams
• Enhance usability, maintainability and extensibility of WideOrbit Sales system infrastructure
BS degree in Computer Science or a related field.
• Must have a thorough understanding of J2EE and Java programming language, MVC, HTML5, AJAX, DOM, Web services including REST, SOAP & XML, CSS, SASS.
• Hands on experience with MVC frameworks such as Spring MVC or Struts 2.0 is highly desirable.
• Must have good understanding of product usability, user experience and user interfaces.
• Experience/understanding of Web UI testing using Selenium or other automation tools is highly desirable.
• Hands on experience with web/application servers including JBoss, Tomcat, Weblogic is required.
• Knowledge of Spring, Hibernate, SQL and other server-side java technologies is a plus
• Must possess a 'can-do' attitude, excellent communications skills and must be willing to work with off-shore development and QA teams.
• At least one significant stint in a mature engineering organization building packaged software products at leading engineering companies required. Experience in a fast paced startup environment with short, quick product life cycles very desirable.
• Must be a great team player and a highly motivated self-starter. Eagerness and ability to learn new tools, languages and protocols is a big plus.
WideOrbit is the leader in advertising management software for Media companies, providing innovative, proven solutions for managing broadcast and cable operations. Our core WO Traffic software powers more than 2,000 stations and networks around the globe, managing more than $14 billion in annual advertising revenue. Our Radio automation software manages the content for more than 3000 Radio stations. WideOrbit is a financially stable organization backed by world class Venture Capital firms, Khosla Ventures, Mayfield Fund, Hearst Ventures and Greycroft Partners.