The SF JavaScript Meetup Message Board › Needed: Immediate and short-term assistance with diagnosing and repairing No

Needed: Immediate and short-term assistance with diagnosing and repairing Node.js issue (Heroku, Express, etc)

This message board is read-only.

A former member
Post #: 13
My application's Node.js backend has recently started experiencing a high level of timeouts, errors, and other strangeness.

It's built with Express and runs on Heroku. Based on some exploration, it seems possible, though not certain, that the OAuth integration is not working well.

I'm seeking a few hours of in-person consulting assistance to diagnose and repair this issue. Ideally we'll meet in or near SF ASAP.

Please contact me cooper.marcus@gmail.com with your rate (FWIW, I'm an early-stage startup) and availability, plus your contact info.

I'd also be delighted to trade - I'm a multi-talented growth hacker with lots of skills around analytics, customer acquisition, strategy, and the less-technical side of startups.

Thanks, Cooper