The SF JavaScript Meetup Message Board › Software Engineer for Fluid in San Francisco

Software Engineer for Fluid in San Francisco

This message board is read-only.

Bridget C.
user 12487998
Novato, CA
Post #: 6
Here’s what I’m working on now, and I thought you might be interested. Please reply with your resume if you would like to be considered, and I will give you a call. Thank you!

Your technical expertise will allow you to contribute to our innovative ecommerce projects that will be appreciated by millions of online shoppers. Your written and verbal communication skills and your organizational abilities will enable you to help design and implement inventive technical solutions.

Founded in 1990, Fluid Inc. (­) is both a highly respected design agency and a web application software development company. We design and develop award-winning interactive digital retail experiences for household names like: Reebok, Vans, Jansport, Northface, Calvin Klein, Lancome, Milly, Nine West and more.
Fluid also develops and sells the Fluid Retail(TM) (­) suite of online merchandising tools that simplify, automate, and optimize online merchandising and social networking. For years Fluid has been a leader in the development of single-page architecture and rich internet applications.

The foundation of your success with Fluid will be your experience with object oriented analysis and design (especially UML and design patterns), and your demonstrated dexterity with object oriented programming languages like Java and ActionScript. Your experience with web development technologies like SQL, php, and standards-based HTML, CSS, and JavaScript will further set you apart from the crowd. Fluid is happy to provide training to candidates who have the right backgrounds, and the proven ability to learn quickly.

Thank you!
Bridget Cooper
(415) 948-3564