The SF JavaScript Meetup Message Board › A growing and stable company wants Javascript devs

A growing and stable company wants Javascript devs

This message board is read-only.

logan
user 4652543
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 8
One of the dilemmas of choosing a company to work for is deciding between the growth and innovation of a startup (but with risk and lower pay) and the stability and pay(but often boring and lacking in growth opportunities) of a larger company. In my career I've only been in two companies that provided both growth and stability, one of them is the company I'm at now - Salesforce.com

Salesforce has been doing great recently - the company launched its fourth cloud app to great reviews and is growing revenue quickly. If you're interested in a growing, stable company that's still innovating check us out. We have open positions across R&D in product management, software development (Java or Javascript/CSS/HTML, server side, client side, and mobile), operations and QA. We doing mobile apps on the iPhone, Android, and the iPad.

Contact me for a referral. Principles only please.