addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Mosaic Jewish Outdoor Club of Central Texas Message Board › A New Beginning

A New Beginning

A former member
Post #: 83
One of my resolutions for this new year and decade was to allow myself the opportunity to get out of the Nursing field as I've been working it; its been thirty years for me! Many of you may not realize the numerous skills sets I pocess and it is my goal to utilize some of these to create income in my life without resorting to (traditional) nursing work to obtain it.

Who better to contact than one's social community so hopefully you'll either have or know someone who has need of some of these talents.

I am a certified Chef, Licensed Esthetician and Massage Therapist, (set up at home). My background in Pediatrics, Mother/Baby and Nursery, and Geriatric and Home Health Nursing puts me in a great position to provide in-home child or adult care and I am insured and bondable. I have also and would return to cleaning houses, cooking meals, or grocery shopping for your family.

Really a "Jackie of All Trades" AND a master of most.

Cheryl