align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo
A former member
Post #: 1
Kimberly and I wanted to thank Sheldon and everyone else again with Mosaic for inviting us to the stand up paddling event yesterday on Lady Bird Lake. We both had a really fun time and enjoyed meeting all of you. It was extra special considering it was our first unique Austin experience since moving here last week. We look forward to participating in future Mosaic events as well.

In the meantime, as I begin my employment search, should any of you know any immigration attorneys in town or businesses that hire highly skilled foreign workers (i.e. high tech companies, hospitals, or local businesses), please let me know, as I will be trying to establish connections in the community in order to gain employment within this field of immigration law.

Thank you and we hope to see you soon,

Jason Finkelman