June 20, 2014 · 6:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
What day is today? Why, it's bring the pain Friday! It is once again time for us to ... Dodge. The. Ball.
If you don't know, now you know ...
If you've never played the game of dodgeball as a kid you must have grown up on Mars. But as a quick primer, it's a game in which players on two teams throw large balls at each other while avoiding being hit themselves. That's it. And no athletic skill is necessary!
If you haven't played the game in 20 years, here are the general rules we will be using with a few modifications: Dodgeball Rules
A $3.00 organization fee will be collected at this event, your host is in the running for hardest working person on meetup.
The important stuff ...
• This is a co-ed game so ladies don't be shy to sign up. And it doesn't matter if you have no athletic ability, you just have to be willing to have a little fun.
• Dress for physical activity! You'll be dodging and running so wear your sneaks, shorts and a t-shirt.
• Rain or similar un-favorable weather cancels the meetup. Not!
• Check the meetup site before leaving for last minute updates as well as my mobile phone number.
• Please DO NOT RSVP if you do not seriously plan to attend as space is limited. No flakes allowed! If you RSVP and I notice that you have a number of no shows or have a history of last minute cancellations, you will be removed.
• Sorry, no guests allowed for this one.