addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

I wanted to do that...Just not alone!! Message Board I wanted to do that...Just not alone!! Discussion Forum › 2 spots left for Machu Picchu region trek and horseback April 16th

2 spots left for Machu Picchu region trek and horseback April 16th

A former member
Post #: 25
We've got a trek/horseback trip that's happening in about a month. Anyone with some extra cash in their pocket and extra time on their calendar to burn? (i know, two tall orders) We'll visit and photograph some of the most phenomenal scenery on earth. Check out the link below it has tons of information. Note, though, we're essentially ruling out the 1st leg of the trip because we can't find enough people. But understand every person will have their own dedicated horse during the 2nd segment so if your legs burn you can opt to take photos up high form the saddle. You can ride the whole time if you wanted, actually, but I think that would hurt your legs and butt even more. Email me with questions!

http://www.greenwoodl...­