addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

I wanted to do that...Just not alone!! Message Board I wanted to do that...Just not alone!! Discussion Forum › Flash Mob Proposal Video is Here!

Flash Mob Proposal Video is Here!

William P.
user 59071532
New York, NY
Thank you all for helping me propose to Nicole this past September in Washington Square Park. It went perfectly, and your presence and images were amazing!

Our proposal was featured today on www.HowHeAsked.com and I'm super excited to unveil the video to you all... Check it out here!

Also, now that we're in the planning phase of our wedding, Nicole and I started our own Meetup­ where we help share our knowledge and findings on planning a NYC wedding! (If you know anyone who might be interested, feel free to send em our way)

Thanks again for all your help. Enjoy the video!

- Joseph (aka William) & Nicole