align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

SFBA Karaoke Meetup! :) Message Board › 80's Karaoke Party at the American Bull in Burlingame

80's Karaoke Party at the American Bull in Burlingame

Nicole R.
user 10223852
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 1
Hey everyone I can't wait to sing with you all!! I work at this really cool Sports Bar in Burlingame. We have karaoke every Tuesday Night at 9:30pm. We have a really awesome 80's karoake party coming up on March 29th at 9:30pm. I thought it would be fun to have performance contests, drink specials, games, door prizes. If it sound like an event you want to attend let me know. The singers here at the Bull are good and the Host is AWESOME! I love to sing and I hope to sing with you soon :)