addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

SFBA Karaoke Meetup! :) Message Board › question re: parking at pandora

question re: parking at pandora

Alyssa
kabiosile
San Leandro, CA
Post #: 11
I got a message from Cela about DJ Purple reading some questions about the parking at Pandora. I can't seem to find any of this questions on here, BUT the following is taken from the Pandora website on the FAQs page -

Q: Is there parking?
There is plenty of street parking around Pandora and there are also two parking lots in our direct vicinity. One is right next to us and one is directly across the street

A former member
Post #: 1
Alyssa, I'm the one who asked. Terry said Sutter-Stockton. Was glad to hear from you that parking is so close. Thanks!

-Frann (new member)
Cela
user 31809612
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 1
Nice Alyssa, you started using this message board. I've never used this before. lol. And, glad you connected with Fran.

BTW, the questions DJ Purple is referring to is on the wall of each event, hun, for this Wednesday & last Wednesdays event.

When I was hosting, the questions from the event walls would go directly to my email. I'm not sure why your event wall questions are not reaching your email. Maybe you can check notifications settings under my profile (upper right hand corner) under log out. That may help. Feel free to let me know if you have any questions. :D
Steve "DJ Purple" ...
DJPurple
Group Organizer
Redwood City, CA
Post #: 36
Hi Alyssa! Thanks for hosting these events. Here's a link to the event pages for the last two weeks:

http://www.meetup.com...­
http://www.meetup.com...­

There are several questions from members directed to you on the discussion wall on those pages. As host, it's important for you to respond to these. As Cela mentioned, you might need to check your notifications settings to make sure you get notified when people post there. It's also a good idea to check the page a few times the day of the event.

Thanks!