A former member
Post #: 164

Are most of your meetups @ clubs on the far East/ west side ? I'm in" girls just wanna have fun" but haven't gone out with them in over 2 months because they seem to only stay in far N.E Scottsdale. I'm in central Phx. That's a LONG way to go especially going home that late at night.
Jody
JodyNiblet
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 82
Good question Ginny. I too live in the Ceneral area of Phoenix. Maybe carpool sometime? I am going to Marcels Sunday. Email me if you want to go with?
Mary E.
user 40031772
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 6
Hi Ginny! So, you'll be at Marcel's on Sunday? Terrific! I'll look for you! This will be my first Meet Up, so I'm excited. Don't know if anyone else will be going to Marcel's.
Michael
Michael-Knight
Peoria, AZ
Post #: 57
Hey Jody!
Fancy seeing you in here. LOL Just trying to help spread the word that there are
people in the West Valley looking to enjoy Karaoke too ;-)
If anyone is interested there's a great spot to come sing or hang out on Wednesday
nights... At Garcia's mexican restaurant, and it starts at 5pm and goes til 11pm.
Happy Hour from 4pm to 7pm, they offer free chips and dip and sometimes mini chimi's!
So anyone interested come check it out.

I'm also looking for other places that you guys might go on other nights as well.
So any help in the West Valley would be great too ;-)

See you singing~
Michael
Michael
Michael-Knight
Peoria, AZ
Post #: 58
... LOL almost forgot, it's located near 35th Ave & Peoria Ave ;-)